The topics Jim’s talks are:
- An insight into the management and tales from London’s Central Royal Parks, includes Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Clarence House, Buckingham Palace.
- Greenwich Park, my memories and tales of my time being the Parks Superintendent. This includes Naval College, Greenwich Park, Old Royal Observatory, and National Maritime Museum.
- The creation of The World Garden at Lullingstone Castle, Kent. Working with Tom Hartdyke (the famous plantsman) to create a spectacular garden that represents every continent.
- Britain in Bloom. A tale of my time as a National Judge.
- 65 Years in Horticulture. My recollections and memories of a long lifetime I horticulture.